Handbook of Pest Management in Organic Farming
Authors: VACANTE Vincenzo, KREITER SergeLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 241.00 €
In Print (Delivery period: 13 days).Add to cart the livre of VACANTE Vincenzo, KREITER Serge
504 p. · Hardback
Handbook of Pest Management in Organic Farming:
· Consists of rational approaches and advice.
· Is authored by a team of international specialists in pest control.
· Represents the only available comprehensive review of insect pest management in organic systems.
This is an essential resource for researchers and extension workers in crop protection, integrated pest management and biocontrol, and organic farming systems.
- 2: Management of crops and pest outbreaks
- 3: Means of control
- 4: Apple, pear and stone fruits
- 5: Tropical fruits
- 6: Citrus
- 7: Grapes
- 8: Olive
- 9: Soybean
- 10: Almond, hazelnut, and walnut
- 11: Cereals
- 12: Protected vegetable crops
- 13: Vegetables in open field
- 14: Tea
- 15: Coffee
- 16: Cocoa
Serge Kreiter, Montpellier SupAgro, France
These books may interest you
Recent advances in crop protection 220.50 €
Environmental Pest ManagementChallenges for Agronomists, Ecologists, Economists and Policymakers 165.11 €