Advances in Organometallic Chemistry
Advances in Organometallic Chemistry Series, Vol. 64
Coordinator: Perez Pedro J.Language: Anglais
Subject for Advances in Organometallic Chemistry:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the imprimé à la demande
Support: Imprimé à la demande
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of organometallic chemistry
- Covers topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more.
- Informs and updates readers on all the latest developments in the field
- Carefully edited to provide easy-to-read material
- Transition Metal-Catalyzed Functionalization of Polyolefins Containing C–C, C=C, and C–H Bonds
- C-H Bond Activation of Hydrocarbons Mediated by Rare-Earth Metals and Actinides: Beyond σ-Bond Metathesis and 1,2-Addition
- Dirhodium(II)-Catalyzed C(sp3)–H Amination Using Iodine(Iii) Oxidants Julien Buendia, Gwendal Grelier and Philippe Dauban
Angela D. Mohanty and Chulsung Bae
Wenliang Huang and Paula L. Diaconescu
Researchers involved in Organometallic Chemistry from a wide perspective, including synthetic protocols, mechanistic studies and practical applications.