Reactivity of P-H Group of Phosphorus Based Compounds
Author: Troev Kolio D.Language: Anglais
Subject for Reactivity of P-H Group of Phosphorus Based Compounds:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the imprimé à la demande of Troev Kolio D.
Support: Imprimé à la demande
Reactivity of P-H Group of Phosphorus Based Compounds bridges the gap between inorganic and organic phosphorus compounds, providing a basis to explore the myriad possibilities for synthesis of novel low and high molecular phosphorus-containing compounds. It covers well-documented reactions in detail, including: tautomerization, oxidation, reduction, alkylation, oxidation coupling, addition reaction to: carbon-carbon multiple bonds, Schiff base, isocyanates, nitriles, epoxides
2. Reactivity of P-H group of phosphines
3. Reactivity of P-H group of phosphine oxides
4. Reactivity of P-H group of hypophosphorus acid
5. Reactivity of P-H group of H-phosphinic acids
6. Reactivity of P-H group of H-phosphonic acid
7. Reactivity of P-H group of poly(alkylene H-phosphonate)s
Chemistry researchers in synthesis, in academia and industry
He was a director of the Institute of Polymers, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences from November 2003 to February 2012.
These books may interest you
Biocatalysis in Organic Synthesis 2 305.66 €