Thermodynamics and chemistry
Author: DEVOELanguage: Anglais
Subjects for Thermodynamics and chemistry:
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of DEVOE
416 p. · 18x24 cm · Hardback
2. Basic Properties and Their Measurement.
3. The First Law.
4. The Second and Third Laws.
5. Pure Substances in Single Phases.
6. Phase Transitions and Equilibria of Pure Substances.
8. Reactions and Other Chemical Processes.
9. Applications of Equilibria and Equilibrium.
10. Multicomponent Phase Equilibria.
11. Galvanic Cells.
Appendix A. Definitions of the SI Base Units.
Appendix B. Physical Constants.
Appendix C. Symbols for Physical Quantities.
Appendix D. Miscellaneous Abbreviations and Symbols.
Appendix E. Calculus Review.
Appendix F. Mathematical Properties of State Functions.
Appendix G. Forces, Energy, and Work.
- Derivations presented as simply as possible with a minimum of mathematical complexity, while walking through every detail.
- Indications of the conditions under which a particular equation is valid.
- Modern symbols and current nomenclature, such as the notation recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.