Exploring techniques of analysis and evaluation in strategic management (paper)
Author: AMBROSINILanguage: Anglais
Subject for Exploring techniques of analysis and evaluation in...:
Approximative price 71.74 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of AMBROSINI
2. Acquiring Strategic Data.
3. Understanding and Producing Scenario Planning.
4. Analysing Competitors.
5. Strengths, Weaknesses and Opportunities and Threats Analysis.
6. Organisational Resources and Capabilities.
7. Getting to Know Your Organisation s Core Competences.
8. Understanding and Using Value Chain Analysis.
9. Strategic Financial Accounting for Analysing Performance and Resources.
10. Comparative Analysis: Benchmarking.
11. Organisational Culture and Stakeholders, Culture Web.
12. Stakeholders Analysis.
13. Corporate Responsibility Audit.
14. Evaluation and Choosing Strategic Options.
15. Portfolio Analysis.
16. Gap Analysis.
17. Assessing Risk and Using Sensitivity and Risk Analysis.
18. Cost/Benefit Analysis.
19. Understanding and Using Shareholder Value Analysis.
20. Implemention Methods.
21. Business Process Re-Engineering.
22. Performance Measurement.
23. Techniques for Internal Markets.
- Fully cross-referenced to Exploring Corporate Strategy, it is an ideal complement to the main text.
- A practical, concise, comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of tools and techniques of relevance to practising managers.
- Contributions from the Strategic Planning Society, Open Business School, Oxford University, Cranfield School of Management and Sheffield Business School.