Author: SIMPSONLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of SIMPSON
640 p. · Paperback
2. Semiconductor Diodes.
5. Industrial Control Devices.
6. DC Motors and Control Circuits.
7. AC Motors and Variable-Frequency Drives.
8. Operational Amplifiers and Linear ICs.
9. Digital Electronics.
10. Analog and Digital Transducers.
11. Industrial Process Control.
12. Microprocessors and Communication Systems.
13. Programmable Logic Controllers.
Answers for Odd-Numbered End-Of-Chapter Questions and Problems.
- introductory chapter presents semiconductor devices emphasizing practical applications.
- examines todays most relevant, up-to-date material on equipment and control techniques, keeping students on the forefront of the industry with cutting-edge knowledge.
- offers insightful analyses on such topics as the newest types of power semiconductor devices, switch-mode power supplies and voltage regulators, the principles of inverters, converters, and zero-voltage switching, industrial control devices, the fundamentals of servomotors and stepper motors, op-amps and digital circuits, PID, flowcharts, and fuzzy logic, microprocessors, robotics, and much more.
- features many practical applications, problems, and examples with an emphasis on trouble-shooting, design, and safety, p
These books may interest you
Introduction to Power Electronics 133.41 €