Synchronization in Digital Communication Systems
Author: LING FuyunLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Synchronization in Digital Communication Systems:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of LING Fuyun
396 p. · Hardback
Readers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the techniques needed for the design, performance analysis and implementation of synchronization functions for a range of different modern communication technologies. Specific topics covered include frequency-looked loops in wireless receivers, optimal OFDM timing phase determination and implementation, and interpolation filter design and analysis in digital resamplers.
Numerous implementation examples help readers to develop the necessary practical skills, and slides summarizing key concepts accompany the book online. This is an invaluable guide and essential reference for both practicing engineers and graduate students working in digital communications.
- 2. Selected topics in detection and estimation theory
- 3. Initial acquisition and frame synchronization
- 4. Basics of phase lock loop techniques
- 5. Carrier synchronization
- 6. Timing synchronization
- 7. Timing control with digital resampling