A methodology for client/server and web application
Author: FOURNIERLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 65.08 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of FOURNIER
912 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Hardback
- Software Reusability
- Client-Server and Web Testing
- Client-Server and Web Technology Architecture and Support Services
- Joint Facilitated Sessions
- Web Database Application Development
- Key Graphical User Interface Concepts
- Bibliography. Afterword
- With extensive examples, checklists and worksheets, Fournier demonstrates how to:
- Build an enterprise architecture with true scalability and flexibility.
- Leverage object-oriented programming techniques to the fullest.
- Establish an effective testing process.
- Promote reusability with DCOM/ActiveX , CORBA, and JavaBeans components.
- Implement technology infrastructures that support Web and C/S development.
- Discover specific ways to mitigate the risks that lead so many Web and client/server projects to fail.
- Learn how to improve communication with users, design databases and Web database access more effectively, plan for user training and data conversion and much more.
- This books systematic best practices approach, tips and techniques wi