Cloud computing & SOA convergence in your enterprise
Author: LINTHICUM David S.Language: Anglais
Subject for Cloud computing & SOA convergence in your enterprise:
Approximative price 47.29 €
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of LINTHICUM David S.
300 p. · 17.8x23.5 cm · Paperback
Conference Chair, Cloud Computing Conference and Expo series
Sr. VP, SYS-CON Media and Events
Massive, disruptive change is coming to IT as Software as a Service (SaaS), SOA, mashups, Web 2.0, and cloud computing truly come of age. Now, one of the world's leading IT innovators explains what it all means-coherently, thoroughly, and authoritatively.
Writing for IT executives, architects, and developers alike, world-renowned expert David S. Linthicum explains why the days of managing IT organizations as private fortresses will rapidly disappear as IT inevitably becomes a global community. He demonstrates how to run IT when critical elements of customer, product, and business data and processes extend far beyond the firewall-and how to use all that information to deliver real-time answers about everything from an individual customer's credit to the location of a specific cargo container.
Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise offers a clear-eyed assessment of the challenges associated with this new world-and offers a step-by-step program for getting there with maximum return on investment and minimum risk. Using multiple examples, Linthicum:
- Reviews the powerful cost, value, and risk-related drivers behind the move to cloud computing-and explains why the shift will accelerate
- Explains the technical underpinnings, supporting technologies, and best-practice methods you'll need to make the transition
- Helps you objectively assess the promise of SaaS, Web 2.0, and SOA for your organization, quantify value, and make the business case
- Walks you through evaluating your existing IT infrastructure and finding your most cost-effective, safest path to the 'cloud'
- Shows how to choose the right candidate data, services, and processes for your cloud computing initiatives
- Guides you through building disruptive infrastructure and next-generation process platforms
- Helps you bring effective, high-value governance to the clouds
2. Meta Resources
3. The Promise of SOA
4. The Promise of SaaS
5. The Promise of Web 2.0 (Hype Meets Reality)
6. Step 1: Understanding Your ROI
7. Step 2: Breaking Things Down (Inside Out)
8. Step 3: Breaking Things Down (Outside in)
9. Step 4: Building the Disruptive Infrastructure
10. Step 5: Building the Process Platform
11. Step 6: Leveraging Governance
12. Positive Disruption?