Guide to Graph Algorithms
Sequential, Parallel and Distributed
Texts in Computer Science Series
Author: ERCIYES K.Language: Anglais
Subject for Guide to Graph Algorithms:
In Print (Delivery period: 15 days).Add to cart the livre of ERCIYES K.
473 p. · Hardback
Topics and features:
- Presents a comprehensive analysis of sequential graph algorithms
- Offers a unifying view by examining the same graph problem from each of the three paradigms of sequential, parallel and distributed algorithms
- Describes methods for the conversion between sequential, parallel and distributed graph algorithms
- Surveys methods for the analysis of large graphs and complex network applications
- Includes full implementation details for the problems presented throughout the text
- Provides additional supporting material at an accompanying website
This practical guide to the design and analysis of graph algorithms is ideal for advanced and graduate students of computer science, electrical and electronic engineering, and bioinformatics. The material covered will also be of value to any researcher familiar with the basics of discrete mathematics, graph theory and algorithms.