Low Power Semiconductor Devices and Processes for Emerging Applications in Communications, Computing, and Sensing
Devices, Circuits, and Systems Series
Coordinator: Walia SumeetLanguage: Anglais
Subjects for Low Power Semiconductor Devices and Processes for...:
Approximative price 154.17 €
In Print (Delivery period: 13 days).Add to cart the livre
· 17.8x25.4 cm · Hardback
The book addresses the need to investigate new approaches to lower energy requirement in multiple application areas and serves as a guide into emerging circuit technologies. It explores revolutionary device concepts, sensors, and associated circuits and architectures that will greatly extend the practical engineering limits of energy-efficient computation. The book responds to the need to develop disruptive new system architectures and semiconductor processes aimed at achieving the highest level of computational energy efficiency for general purpose computing systems.
- Discusses unique technologies and material only available in specialized journal and conferences.
- Covers emerging materials and device structures, such as ultra-low power technologies, nanoelectronics, and microsystem manufacturing.
- Explores semiconductor processing and manufacturing, device design, and performance.
- Contains practical applications in the engineering field, as well as graduate studies.
- Written by international experts from both academia and industry.
1. ASAP7: A finFET-Based Framework for Academic VLSI Design at the 7 nm Node
Vinay Vashishtha and Lawrence T. Clark
2. When the Physical Disorder of CMOS Meets Machine Learning
Xiaolin Xu, Shuo Li, Raghavan Kumar, and Wayne Burleson
3. Design of Alkali-Metal-Based Half-Heusler Alloys Having Maximum Magnetic Moments from First Principles
Lin H. Yang, R.L. Zhang, Y.J. Zeng, and C.Y. Fong
4. Defect-Induced Magnetism in Fullerenes and MoS2
Sinu Mathew, Taw Kuei Chan, Bhupendra Nath Dev, John T.L. Thong,
Mark B.H. Breese, and T. Venkatesan
5. Hot Electron Transistors with Graphene Base for THz Electronics
Filippo Giannazzo, Giuseppe Greco, Fabrizio Roccaforte, Roy Dagher,
Adrien Michon, and Yvon Cordier
6. Tailoring Two-Dimensional Semiconductor Oxides by Atomic Layer Deposition
Mohammad Karbalaei Akbari and Serge Zhuiykov
7. Tunneling Field-Effect Transistors Based on Two-Dimensional Materials
8. Surface Functionalization of Silicon Carbide Quantum Dots
Marzaini Rashid, Ben R. Horrocks, Noel Healy, Jonathan P. Goss, Hua-Khee Chan, and
9. Molecular Beam Epitaxy of AlGaN/GaN High Electron Mobility Transistor
Heterostructures for High Power and High-Frequency Applications
Yvon Cordier, Rémi Comyn, and Eric Frayssinet
10. Silicon Carbide Oscillators for Extreme Environments
Daniel R. Brennan, Hua-Khee Chan, Nicholas G. Wright, and Alton B. Horsfall
11. The Use of Error Correction Codes within Molecular Communications Systems
Yi Lu, Matthew D. Higgins, and Mark S. Leeson
12. Miniaturized Battery-Free Wireless Bio-Integrated Systems
13. A Low-Power Vision- and IMU-Based System for the Intraoperative
Prosthesis Pose Estimation of Total Hip Replacement Surgeries
Shaojie Su, Hong Chen, Hanjun Jiang, and Zhihua Wang