Corrosion of Steel in Concrete (2nd Ed., 2nd Edition)
Prevention, Diagnosis, Repair
Authors: Bertolini Luca, Elsener Bernhard, Pedeferri Pietro, Redaelli Elena, Polder Rob B.Language: Anglais
Subjects for Corrosion of Steel in Concrete:
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of Bertolini Luca, Elsener Bernhard, Pedeferri Pietro, Redaelli Elena, Polder Rob B.
434 p. · 17.7x24.6 cm · Hardback
1. Cements and Cement Paste.
2. Transport Processes in Concrete.
3. Degradation of Concrete.
4. General Aspects.
5. Carbonation-Induced Corrosion.
6. Chloride-Induced Corrosion.
7. Electrochemical Aspects.
9. Stray-Current-Induced Corrosion.
10. Hydrogen-Induced Stress Corrosion Cracking.
11. Design for Durability.
12. Concrete Technology for Corrosion Prevention.
13. Corrosion Inhibitors.
14. Surface Protection Systems.
15. Corrosion-Resistant Reinforcement.
16. Inspection and Condition Assessment.
18. Principles and Methods for Repair.
19. Conventional Repair.
20. Electrochemical Techniques.
These books may interest you
Handbook of corrosion engineering 146.19 €
Advances in Modeling Concrete Service LifeProceedings of 4th International RILEM PhD Workshop held in Madrid, Spain... 157.74 €