Corrosion of Steel in Concrete (2nd Ed., 2nd Edition)
Prevention, Diagnosis, Repair
Authors: Bertolini Luca, Elsener Bernhard, Pedeferri Pietro, Redaelli Elena, Polder Rob B.Language: Anglais
Subjects for Corrosion of Steel in Concrete:
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of Bertolini Luca, Elsener Bernhard, Pedeferri Pietro, Redaelli Elena, Polder Rob B.
· 17.7x24.6 cm
1. Cements and Cement Paste.
2. Transport Processes in Concrete.
3. Degradation of Concrete.
4. General Aspects.
5. Carbonation-Induced Corrosion.
6. Chloride-Induced Corrosion.
7. Electrochemical Aspects.
9. Stray-Current-Induced Corrosion.
10. Hydrogen-Induced Stress Corrosion Cracking.
11. Design for Durability.
12. Concrete Technology for Corrosion Prevention.
13. Corrosion Inhibitors.
14. Surface Protection Systems.
15. Corrosion-Resistant Reinforcement.
16. Inspection and Condition Assessment.
18. Principles and Methods for Repair.
19. Conventional Repair.
20. Electrochemical Techniques.
These books may interest you
Advances in Modeling Concrete Service LifeProceedings of 4th International RILEM PhD Workshop held in Madrid, Spain... 166.42 €
Handbook of corrosion engineering 146.19 €