Theory, Methods, and Case Studies
Authors: Luo Xichun, Qin YiLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Hybrid Machining:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Luo Xichun, Qin Yi
320 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Paperback
Hybrid Machining: Theory, Methods, and Case Studies covers the scientific fundamentals, techniques, applications and real-world descriptions of emerging hybrid machining technology. This field is advancing rapidly in industrial and academic contexts, creating a great need for the fundamental and technical guidance that this book provides. The book includes discussions of basic concepts, process design principles, standard hybrid machining processes, multi-scale modeling approaches, design, on-machine metrology and work handling systems.
Readers interested in manufacturing systems, product design or machining technology will find this one-stop guide to hybrid machining the ideal reference.
- Includes tables of recommended processing parameters for key engineering materials/products for each hybrid machining process
- Provides case studies covering real industrial applications
- Explains how to use multiscale modeling for hybrid machining
2. Overview of hybrid machining processes
3. Assisted hybrid machining processes
4. Combined hybrid machining processes
5. Multi-scale modelling hybrid machining
6. Hybrid machine tool design
7. On-machine metrology for hybrid machining
8. Material handling for hybrid machining
9. Future of hybrid machining technology
Postgraduates, engineers, and materials scientists interested in advanced machining processes
He is a Director of the Centre for Micro-Manufacturing, Leader of Knowledge Exchanges of the Department of Design, Manufacture and Engineering Management, at the University of Strathclyde. His main contributions to knowledge in manufacturing, to-date, include new analysis methods for material processing and micro-forming, new forming processes, tool and machine designs, and new manufacturing system concepts. Prof. Qin has published over 170 academic papers/books on various subjects in these fields. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Manufacturing Review, a Fellow of the Institute of Nanotechnology and Higher Education Academy, Secretary to the Committee of the Consortium of UK University Manufacturing Engineering (COMEH), Member of the European Micro and Nano-Manufacturing Platform. He was a Member of the Scientific Committee of European Scientific Association for Materials Forming from 2006-2012.