Clinical Correlation with Diagnostic Implications in Dermatology
Author: VASUDEVAN BijuLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Clinical Correlation with Diagnostic Implications in...:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of VASUDEVAN Biju
612 p. · Paperback
Each section presents clinical cases, followed by questions and answers, then an explanation of the clinical diagnosis and further investigations.
The text covers numerous different skin disorders, both common and rare, and details recent advances in the field.
Topics are presented with an algorithmic approach to assist trainees in preparation for exams.
The comprehensive text is highly illustrated by clinical photographs and tables to enhance learning.
- Section 2: Bullous Disorders
- Section 3: Nevi and Vascular Malformations/ Tumours
- Section 4: Pediatric Dermatology
- Section 5: Appendages (Hair, Nail)
- Section 6: Sweat and Sebaceous Glands
- Section 7: Vascular Disorders
- Section 8: Photosensitive Disorders
- Section 9: STD Section 10: Leprosy
- Section 11: Pigmentary Disorders
- Section 12: Psoriasis and Related Disorders
- Section 13: Other Keratinisation Disorders
- Section 14: Eczemas
- Section 15: Skin Tumours
- Section 16: Skin in Systemic Disorders
- Section 17: Infections 1 (Bacterial, Mycobacterial and Fungal)
- Section 18: Infections 2 (Viral & Parasitic)
- Section 19: Mucosa
- Section 20: Nutritional
- Section 21: Autoimmune Connective Tissue Disorders
- Section 22: Connective Tissue Disorders
- Section 23: Granulomatous Disorders
- Section 24: Pruritic Conditions
- Section 25: Miscellaneous
Associate Professor, Base Hospital, Barrackpore, West Bengal, India