DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice (6th Ed.)
Authors: Frontera Walter R., DeLisa Joel A., Gans Bruce M., Robinson Lawrence R., Bockeneck William, Chase JohnLanguage: Anglais
Subject for DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation...:
Approximative price 298.75 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Frontera Walter R., DeLisa Joel A., Gans Bruce M., Robinson Lawrence R., Bockeneck William, Chase John
1760 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Hardback
Written by the most recognized names in PM&R research and education, the Sixth Edition of DeLisa’s pioneering textbook presents both the scientific fundamentals as well as the latest clinical treatments and rehabilitation techniques for a broad array of conditions, disabilities, and diseases.
- Now in a 1-volume and four-color format, for more precise, accurate, and easier reading.
- Focuses on current evidence and therapies, and includes the most recent changes and updates in the field.
- Features new chapters on the epidemiology of disability globally, polytrauma, and physical medicine and rehabilitation in disaster relief.
- Additional online-only chapter content (figures and tables) accessible through the eBook.
- Several international contributors have been added, giving this edition a global perspective.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
These books may interest you
Bonica's Management of Pain 340.26 €