Clinical Case Series, Vol. 2
Authors: Mohan Viswanathan, Unnikrishnan RanjitLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Diabetes:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Mohan Viswanathan, Unnikrishnan Ranjit
178 p. · 17.1x24.1 cm · Hardback
Diabetes Clinical Case Series – 2 is the second volume in a three-volume series on diabetes.
The book provides a selection of cases reflecting the types of diabetes, related conditions and potential complications in different segments of the population.
Divided into 20 chapters, the book features a range of topics, including stress-related diabetes, gestational diabetes, diabetes with renal problems, Cushing’s Syndrome and diabetes, Charcot Foot and Ankle, diabetic retinopathy, Werner Syndrome, and much more.
Each chapter begins with a real-life case scenario, followed by guidance on its management, combining evidence-based medicine with the authors’ clinical experience, to provide an authoritative guide for endocrinologists.
- Second of three volumes in Diabetes Clinical Case Series
- 20 chapters featuring real cases and guidance on management diabetes in different segments of the population
- Authoritative guide combining evidence-based medicine and clinical experience
- Diabetes Clinical Case Series – 1 (9789352500321) published in 2016
- Management of Diabetes—Nonglycemic Benefits of Metformin
- Judicious Use of Antidiabetic Agents in an Obese Patient with Type 2 Diabetes
- Emerging Role of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-Inhibitors in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Improvement in Pancreatic Cell Function after Early and Aggressive Treatment with Insulin at Diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes: A Case Report
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults: Case Study
- Atherogenic Diabetic Dyslipidemia: Is Hypertriglyceridemia to Be Treated when Statin Fails to Control it?
- Stress-related Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- A Woman with Diabetes Complicated with Metabolic Syndrome, Elevated Lipoprotein(A), Myocardial Infarction, Failed Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Successful Sleeve Gastrectomy, Enjoying Life to the Fullest
- Management of Diabetic Ketoacidosis in a Patient on Hemodialysis
- Diabetes with Renal Insufficiency
- An Interesting Infection Involving the Kidney in Diabetes Mellitus
- Charcot Foot and Ankle
- Management of a Critically Ill Diabetic Patient
- Reversal of Hyperlipidemia After Metabolic Surgery
- Cushing’s Syndrome and Diabetes
- A Case of Retinopathy at Diagnosis of Diabetes
- Diabetes with Moderate Nonproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy and Mild Diabetic Macular Edema
- Unilateral Renal Agenesis in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Report and Possible Clinical Implications
- Werner Syndrome: A Case Report
Viswanathan Mohan MD FRCP PhD DSc DSc FNASc FASc FNA FACE FTWAS MACP
Chairman and Chief Diabetologist
Ranjit Unnikrishnan MD FRCP FACP FICP
Vice Chairman, Department of Diabetology
Both at Dr Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre and Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
These books may interest you
Diabetes 56.30 €
Lipoproteins in Diabetes Mellitus 231.05 €