Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the Thyroid (3rd Ed.)
A Comprehensive Guide for Practicing Thyroid Pathology
Authors: Nikiforov Yuri E., Biddinger Paul W., Thompson Lester D.R.Language: Anglais
Subject for Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the Thyroid:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Nikiforov Yuri E., Biddinger Paul W., Thompson Lester D.R.
480 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Hardback
- Features nearly 1,200 high-quality, full-color gross photographs, microphotographs, and illustrations throughout.
- Includes three new chapters to keep you completely up to date:
- Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-like Nuclear Features (NIFTP)
- Thyroid Tumor Staging (with new AJCC staging system)
- Principles of Cytological Examination of Thyroid Nodules (with new Bethesda 2 Reporting system)
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
These books may interest you
Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the ThyroidA Comprehensive Guide for Practicing Thyroid Pathology 249.87 €