Disorders of Thyroid
Clinical Focus Series
Authors: KHARDORI Romesh, KUMAR KM PrasunnaLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Disorders of Thyroid:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of KHARDORI Romesh, KUMAR KM Prasunna
280 p. · Paperback
Part of the Clinical Focus series, this book is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of thyroid disorders.
Divided into sixteen chapters, the book covers numerous disorders including hypothyroidism, Grave’s thyrotoxicosis, hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules and cancer, and much more.
Imaging and both medical and surgical treatment of thyroid disorders are discussed in depth, and the final sections of the book are dedicated to hypothyroidism in pregnancy, in juveniles, and in newborns.
Written by experts in the field, led by Prof Romesh Khardori from Eastern Virginia Medical School, this practical guide is further enhanced by images and illustrations.
- 2. Grave’s thyrotoxicosis
- 3. Hypothyroidism in pregnancy
- 4. Approach to thyr oid nodules & cancer
- 5. Thyroidites
- 6. D epression and H ypothyroidism
- 7. Sub clinical Hyperthyroidis m
- 8. Sub clinical Hypothyroidism
- 9. Imaging of Thyroid
- 10. Surgery & Thyroid
- 11. Thyroid hormone resistance
- 12. Interpret ing thyroid hormone results
- 13. Thyr oid ophthalmopathy
- 14. Juvenile Hypothyroidism
- 15. Neonatal Hypothyroidism
- 16. Sick Euthyroid syndrome
Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Strelitz Centre for Diabetes, Endocrine, and Metabolic Disorders, Department of Internal Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
KM Prasanna Kumar MD DM
Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist, Bengaluru Diabetes Hospital and Centre for Diabetes and Endocrine Care, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
These books may interest you
Principles and Practices of Thyroid 113.84 €