Drugs in Anaesthesiology (2nd Ed.)
Author: Dhama Kumar VipinLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 43.17 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Dhama Kumar Vipin
308 p. · 11.4x17.7 cm · Paperback
This new edition provides clinicians and trainees with the latest information on drugs in anaesthesiology.
Presented in tabular format, each section covers a different drug category, explaining and comparing the properties and characteristics of drugs within that group.
The second edition features and new chapter on pharmacological terms, and each chapter includes references for further reading.
The comprehensive text is further enhanced by clinical images and figures.
- Fully revised, new edition providing latest information on drug in anaesthesiology
- Presented in tabular format to allow easy comparison of similar drugs
- Second edition features a new chapter on pharmacological terms
- Previous edition (9788184484069) published in 2008
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
- Volatile Anaesthetics
- Intravenous Induction Agents
- Local Anaesthetics
- Miscellaneous Drugs
Vipin Kumar Dhama MD
Associate Professor, Department of Anaesthesiology, LLRM Medical College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India