Field Guide to the Business of Medicine
Resource for Health Care Professionals
Authors: Clyne Christopher, Jewell BrittonLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Field Guide to the Business of Medicine:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Clyne Christopher, Jewell Britton
192 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Paperback
- Delivers up-to-date, must-know information on today’s changing health care system, recent reforms, and the economics of practicing medicine – areas that are critical to career decision making and professional success.
- Uses an easy-to-read, quick-reference format that features numerous tables, diagrams, and links for efficient learning.
- Covers practical business and administrative challenges not often addressed in medical school and other formal health care training: credentialing, schedule planning, budgeting, benefits coverage, and much more.
- Includes practical coverage of insurance plans, physician reimbursement, documentation, billing and coding, medical malpractice and health law, social media, and more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
These books may interest you
Baseball Sports Medicine 97.98 €