Gems of Ophthalmology CATARACT SURGERY
Authors: Nema HV, Nema NitinLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Nema HV, Nema Nitin
466 p. · 17.1x24.1 cm · Paperback
Part of the new series Gems of Ophthalmology, this book provides ophthalmic surgeons with the latest advances in cataract surgery.
Divided into 24 chapters, the book begins with an overview of incision making, followed by discussion on different types of lenses.
The next sections cover a variety of techniques in cataract surgery including phacoemulsification for patients with other existing ocular conditions such as uveitis, corneal diseases and those that have previously undergone vitrectomy procedures. The book concludes with discussion on femtosecond laser-assisted surgery.
Complete chapters are dedicated to paediatric cataract surgery and toxic anterior segment syndrome (acute inflammation following generally uneventful cataract and anterior segment surgery).
This comprehensive text is further enhanced by clinical and surgical photographs, diagrams and tables.
Other topics in the series include: Cornea & Sclera, Diseases of the Uvea, Glaucoma, and Retina.
- Comprehensive guide to latest advances in cataract surgery
- Part of the new Gems of Ophthalmology series
- Covers many basic and more complex procedures
- Other topics in the series include: Cornea & Sclera, Diseases of the Uvea, Glaucoma, and Retina
- Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Clear Corneal Incision
- Principles and Paradigms of Pediatric Cataract Surgery
- Capsular Dye-enhanced Cataract Surgery
- Posterior Polar Cataract
- Advances in Intraocular Lenses
- Present Status of Phakic Intraocular Lenses in Modern Refractive Surgery
- Update in IOL Power Calculation
- Scleral-fixated Intraocular Lenses
- Recent Advances in Anterior Capsulotomy
- Phacoemulsification in White Cataract
- Terminal Chop: New Technique for Full Thickness Nuclear Segmentation in Hard Cataract
- Small Pupil Phacoemulsification
- Phacoemulsification in Uveitic Cataract
- Phacoemulsification in Eyes with Corneal Diseases
- Phacoemulsification in Vitrectomized Eyes
- Management of Subluxated Lens
- Dropped Nucleus or Nuclear Fragments: Complication of Phacoemulsificaion
- Posterior Capsular Opacification
- Femtosecond Laser-assisted Cataract Surgery
- Femtosecond Laser in Cataract Surgery
- Postoperative Endophthalmitis
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome
HV Nema MS
Former Professor and Head, Department of Ophthalmology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Nitin Nema MS DNB
Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India