Gems of Ophthalmology: Cornea & Sclera
Authors: Nema HV, Nema NitinLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 85.14 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Nema HV, Nema Nitin
450 p. · 17.1x24.1 cm · Paperback
Part of the new series Gems of Ophthalmology, this book provides the latest information in the diagnosis and management of diseases of the cornea and sclera.
Beginning with an overview of corneal topography, the following chapters compare LASIK and SMILE procedures for refractive surgery, and their potential complications.
The remaining sections discuss numerous disorders, covering both common conditions and more complex, less common infections such as fungal keratitis and acanthamoeba keratitis.
Corneal dystrophies and their latest classification and management are explained in depth, as is DALK (Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty). A chapter on corneal changes in contact lens wearers, is also included.
This comprehensive text is further enhanced by clinical and surgical photographs.
Other topics in the series include: Diseases of the Uvea, Glaucoma, and Retina.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of diseases of the cornea and sclera
- Part of the new Gems of Ophthalmology series
- Covers many common and more complex disorders and infections
- Other topics in the series include: Diseases of the Uvea, Glaucoma, and Retina
1. Corneal Topography
2. Corneal Confocal Microscopy
4. SMILE versus LASIK
5. LASIK in Hyperopia
6. LASIK—Complications and Management
7. Zyoptix Wavefront-guided Customised Ablation in Retreated Corneas
8. Diagnostic Procedures in Infectious Keratitis
9. Fungal Keratitis
10. Herpetic Keratitis
11. Acanthamoeba Keratitis—Pathogenesis and Diagnosis
12. Corneal Dystrophies
13. Management of Keratoconus
14. Corneal Collagen Cross-linking
15. Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments
16. Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty
17. Dry Eye Disease
18. Ocular Surface Reconstructions
19. Advances in Keratoplasty
22. Corneal Changes in Contact Lens Users
23. Episcleritis and Scleritis
HV Nema MS
Former Professor and Head, Department of Ophthalmology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Nitin Nema MS DNB
Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India