Massachusetts General Hospital Postoperative Care Handbook, First
Authors: Berg Sheri M., Bittner Edward ALanguage: Anglais
Subject for Massachusetts General Hospital Postoperative Care Handbook:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Berg Sheri M., Bittner Edward A
656 p. · 10.8x18.1 cm · Paperback
- Covers the wide variety of patients encountered in the PACU (such as patients just out of thoracic surgery vs. those coming from genitourinary surgery).
- Presents the combined experience and knowledge of anesthesiologists, surgeons, and perianesthesia nurses, mirroring the team structure of care given postoperatively.
- Discusses the considerations necessary for special patient populations such as obese patients or substance abuse patients.
- Addresses PACU organization and management, quality assurance, infection control, legal and ethical issues, and more.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click