Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
Authors: SCARCI Marco, SOLLI Piergiorgio, SIHOE Alan D.L.Language: Anglais
Subject for Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery:
Approximative price 151.59 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of SCARCI Marco, SOLLI Piergiorgio, SIHOE Alan D.L.
224 p. · Hardback
Advances in technologies and instrumentation mean almost all thoracic surgeries may be performed by minimally invasive techniques rather than the traditional open surgeries.
This book describes the thoracoscopic procedures in current specialist practice with discussion on indications, patient selection, surgical approaches, complications and clinical outcomes.
The book opens with a summary of the rationale for minimally invasive surgery and when to convert to open surgery, as well as anaesthetic and peri-operative considerations, before covering the range of procedures organised by anatomical site.
Numerous figures and diagrams describe every technique in detail and an authoritative, international team of contributors provides clinical experience and expert guidance.
- 2. The history and evolution of minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- 3. Establishing a minimally invasive thoracic surgery program
- 4. Anesthetic considerations
- 5. Clinical pathways in minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- 6. Patient preparation and port positioning - VATS lobectomy
- 7. VATS mediastinal lymph node dissection
- 8. Thoracoscopic pneumonectomy
- 9. Thoracoscopic sleeve lobectomy
- 10. VATS en bloc chest wall resection
- 11. Segmental resections
- 12. Intra-operative complications and conversions
- 13. VATS for minor procedures
- 14. Emerging non-surgical techniques for volume reduction in emphysema
- 15. VATS for empyema thoracis
- 17. Video mediastinoscopy
- 16. VATS thymectomy
- 17. Pericardial window 20 . Sympathetic nerve
- 18. First rib and thoracic outlet
- 19. Management of chylothorax
- 20. VATS plication of the diaphragm
- 21 Surgery for pectus excavatum
- 22. Robotic-assisted mediastinal surgery
- 23 Robotic-assisted lobectomy
- 24. Needlescopic and biportal VATS lobectomy
- 25. Single-port VATS lobectomy
- 26. Single-port VATS for benign disease
- 27. Non-intubated VATS
- 28. Endobronchial ultrasound
- 29. Electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy
- 30. Air leak and chest drain management 31. Pleuroscopy