Ophthalmology Review (3rd Ed.)
Coordinator: Yanoff MyronLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre
324 p. · 15.8x24.1 cm · Paperback
This new edition provides ophthalmologists and trainees with the latest information and advances in their field.
Presented in question and answer format, the book begins with discussion on optics and refraction, followed by genetics and embryology.
The next chapters cover the diagnosis and management of disorders in different parts of the eye.
The third edition has been fully revised and updated, and new topics added.
Authored by a recognised team of experts led by Prof Myron Yanoff from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, the text is further enhanced by clinical photographs and illustrations.
- Comprehensive review of latest advances in diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders and diseases
- Presented in question and answer format, fully revised third edition with new topics added
- Internationally recognised author and editor team
- Previous edition (9789350255766) published in 2012
- Optics and Refraction
- Genetics and Ocular Embryology
- Uveitis and Other Intraocular Inflammations
- Cornea and External Disease
- Refractive Surgery
- Orbit and Oculoplastics
- Retina and Vitreous
- Intraocular Tumors
Myron Yanoff MD
Chair Emeritus, Department of Ophthalmology, Professor, Department of Ophthalmology and Pathology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA