Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 6: Print + Ebook with Multimedia (6th Ed.)
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Series
Coordinator: Chou Loretta B.Language: Anglais
Subject for Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 6: Print +...:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre
450 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Paperback
- Covers a wide range of topics in foot and ankle surgery, focusing on proven and promising treatments and approaches for this complex area.
- Provides evidence-based information, reinforced by recent prospective and randomized studies, on biomechanics and surgical techniques, special problems and controversial topics.
- Features a general review of foot and ankle topics along with updated information and important findings published in the literature from 2014 to 2018. Each of the 31 chapters includes an annotated reference list that summarizes recent relevant studies.
- Includes sections on General Foot and Ankle Topics, Neuromuscular Disease, Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle, The Forefoot, Special Problems of the Foot and Ankle, Foot and Ankle Trauma, and Tendon Disorders and Sports-Related Foot and Ankle Injuries.
- Ideal for general orthopaedists specializing in foot and ankle, sports medicine, or lower extremity, as well as residents in training and those studying for Board and recertification examinations.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
These books may interest you
Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy 265.99 €
Foot and Ankle Sports Medicine 292.83 €