Orthopedic Technology Innovation: A Step-by-Step Guide from Concept to Commercialization
Coordinators: Eltorai Adam, Zdeblick Thomas A., Weiss Arnold-Peter C.Language: Anglais
Subject for Orthopedic Technology Innovation: A Step-by-Step Guide...:
Not Yet PublishedAdd to cart the livre
225 p. · Paperback
- Includes practical advice on how to scope and scale markets, develop ideas within institutions, create business plans, and identify business partners.
- Written by a team of medical, engineering, and business experts, including executives from the equipment industry.
- Reflects the medical device industry’s increased globalization and focus on value-conscious healthcare.
- Features stories of technological developments that have shaped modern orthopaedic surgery practice.
- Reviews and evaluates emerging technologies, including reasons for success, reasons for failure, and lessons that can be applied to new solutions.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech