Phlebotomy Essentials (7th Ed.)
Author: McCall RuthLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Phlebotomy Essentials:
study guide;phlebotomist;diuretic;capillary;clinical study guide;certification exam;health care;study aid;flash cards;study tool;medical laboratory;study time;nursing students;exam preparation;patient care;nursing staff;medical lab;study books;anatomy and physiology;patient safety;test tubes;syringes;developing and implementing;designed for students;instructors;specimens;veins;ascp exam;cst exam study guide;emt exam study guide;case studies medical;clinical textbook
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of McCall Ruth
576 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Paperback
Enhanced with new images, a more efficient design, and new contributions from leading subject matter experts, this updated edition details how today’s phlebotomists work in an approach optimized for how today’s students learn. Combined with an optional Workbook, Exam Review book, and updated PrepU adaptive quizzing software, the latest edition of Phlebotomy Essentials represents a cornerstone of preparation for a successful career in phlebotomy.
- Updated content reflects current WHO recommendations, new safety devices, and CPR procedures.
- New chapter helps students successfully manage professional development and make the most of their careers in phlebotomy.
- Revised chapters make essential considerations in coagulation, tube caps, tube additives, and order of draw more accessible.
- Enhanced technical depth and accuracy of illustrations helps students ensure safer clinical application.
- New Misconception Alerts embedded within the text highlight important clarifications as students learn.
- New videos included with digital resources clarify challenging techniques.
- New Law & Ethics boxes alert students to possible legal and ethical dilemmas.
- Case Studies connect concepts to clinical application.
- Digital PrepU adaptive quizzing helps students assess their understanding and access specific remediation for problem areas.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more