The PA Rotation Exam Review
Author: Gonzales PaulLanguage: Anglais
Subject for The PA Rotation Exam Review:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Gonzales Paul
880 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Paperback
Presented in a full-color, concise format, this must-have new book covers high-yield content from each of the major PA rotations: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Psychiatry. Featuring 25 practice questions, with an additional 25 available online, for each rotation, this practical solution offers you everything you need for rotation exam success.
- Excellent value: All major PA rotations are covered in a single text.
- Concise: The tabular and outline format is ideal for quick exam study.
- High-yield: Information and questions are geared toward each rotation exam and cover high-yield topics, ensuring strong preparation.
- Easy to use: Overlapping content between rotations is fully cross-referenced and easy to locate, regardless of your current rotation.
- Full color: High-quality artwork and photos provide must-know visual information, including dermatology images.
- Online resources: Practice tests—including 25 questions per rotation that are not in the book - provide additional practice and review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more