Treatment Planning Steps in Oral Implantology
A Color Atlas
Author: MAHESH LankaLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of MAHESH Lanka
748 p. · Paperback
This book is a comprehensive guide to oral implantology for dental surgeons.
Divided into nine sections, the text describes the latest surgical and restorative protocols, as well as procedures for achieving optimal aesthetic results, managing bone deficiency in the posterior maxilla and mandible, fixed and removable prosthetics, soft tissue grafting, and bone regeneration. Complications and their management are also discussed in depth.
Authored by internationally recognised, authoritative experts in the field, the book is further enhanced by nearly 2500 photographs and illustrations.
- Section 2: Immediate Implantation into Extracted Socket
- Section 3: Management of Posterior Maxilla Including Sinus Grafting
- Section 4: Management of Posterior Mandible
- Section 5: Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR)
- Section 6: Soft Tissue Grafting
- Section 7: Prosthetic Options: Single Tooth to Full Arch
- Section 8: Complications and Failures
- Section 9: Implant Overdentures
Visiting Professor, Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, Spain
Honorary Professor, ITS College of Dentistry, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh; Specialized Implant Practice, New Delhi, India
These books may interest you
Textbook of Prosthodontics 138.60 €