Ultrasound for Primary Care
Author: Bornemann PaulLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Ultrasound for Primary Care:
Approximative price 97.98 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Bornemann Paul
456 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Hardback
Make the most of point-of-care ultrasound in your primary care practice with this timely reference. The use of ultrasound in the primary care setting has grown dramatically in recent years, resulting in faster and more accurate assessment of patients, and safer in-office procedures such as joint injections and ultrasound-guided biopsies. Ultrasound for Primary Care covers exactly what you need to know to incorporate or expand ultrasound in your practice – from when and how to use ultrasound to pearls and pitfalls to coding and billing issues.
- Timely coverage of this fast-growing field helps you effectively manage the whole patient and expand the scope of your practice.
- Case-based clinical vignettes put key concepts into the perspective of a busy practice, helping you determine when and how to best use ultrasound for optimal patient care.
- A consistent, templated format features chapters based on answering clinical questions commonly asked in the primary care setting.
- Ultrasound protocol includes probe placement illustrations, anatomic illustrations, and a complete description of the procedure, including an easy-to-follow algorithm as well as pearls and pitfalls.
- Billing codes and their descriptions are included for each procedure.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.