Update on Urinary Tract Infections
Author: Khera RakeshLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Update on Urinary Tract Infections:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Khera Rakesh
226 p. · 13.9x21.5 cm · Paperback
Divided into thirteen sections, the first chapters describe different UTI circumstances, including fungal, genitourinary tuberculosis, in the intensive care unit, catheter-associated UTIs, recurrent infections in elderly women, and UTIs in renal transplant patients.
A complete chapter is dedicated to multi-drug resistant UTIs, an increasingly common problem in the treatment of infections.
The final chapters discuss vaccines for UTIs, bacterial biofilms, bacterial virulence, and imaging for UTIs. Clinical images and tables further enhance the comprehensive text.
- 2. Fungal Urinary Tract Infections
- 3. Emphysematous Pyelonephritis
- 4. Urinary Tract Infection in Intensive Care Unit
- 5. Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection in Elderly Female
- 6. Asymptomatic Bacteriuria
- 7. Urinary Tract Infection in Renal Transplant Patients
- 8. Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections
- 9. Multidrug-Resistant Urinary Tract Infection
- 10. Vaccines for Urinary Tract Infection
- 11. Bacterial Biofilms
- 12. Urinary Tract Infection and Bacterial Virulence
- 13. Radiology of Urinary Tract Infections
Director, Uro-Oncology and Training Programme, Department of Urology, Robotics and Renal Transplant, Medanta—The Medicity, Gurugram, Haryana, India