Yearbook of Anesthesiology-8
Authors: Sehgal Raminder, Trikha AnjanLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Sehgal Raminder, Trikha Anjan
370 p. · 15.8x24.1 cm · Paperback
Yearbook of Anesthesiology-8 is an up-to-date guide to the latest advances in anaesthesiology practice.
Comprising 25 chapters covering all three specialties associated with anaesthesiology ? regional and general anaesthesia, pain, and intensive care - this book presents the most recent information in the field, in a concise and highly illustrated format.
The book covers the complete field from techniques and post-surgical recovery, to pharmacology, non-technical skills and medicolegal issues.
This new volume features chapters on obstetric anaesthesia and analgesia, implications of clinical practice guidelines, renal replacement therapy, management of organophosphorus poisoning, and failed epidural block.
The final chapter of the book - Journal Scan ? covers recent articles published in respected journals, accompanied by reviews and interpretations by experts in the field.
- Up-to-date guide to latest advances in anaesthesiology
- In depth coverage of all three sub-specialties ? regional and general anaesthesia, pain, and intensive care
- Features new topics including obstetric anaesthesia, renal replacement therapy, and failed epidural block
- Includes recent journal articles with reviews and interpretations by experts in the field
- How to (Critically) Read A Research Article
- Residual Neuromuscular Block
- Positioning Hazards: Role and Responsibilities of an Anesthesiologist
- The Stress Response to Surgery and the Effect of Anesthesia
- Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Anesthetic Implications of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cerebral Oxygenation
- Neuroprotection under Anesthesia
- End of Life Care in India: Problems and Solutions
- Organophosphorus Poisoning
- Apneic Oxygenation
- Noninvasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Role of Extraglottic Devices in Children
- Intraoperative Fluid Management for Neonates
- Role of Stem Cell Therapy for Pain
- Postoperative Pulmonary Complications Following Noncardiac Surgery
- Anesthetic Considerations in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Massive Blood Transfusion
- Clinical Practice Guidelines: Medical Tool or a Legal Noose?
- Role of Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy in the Management of Acute Kidney Injury
- Truncal Blocks for Chronic Pain Management
- Military Trauma Care: A Review of Current Concepts
- What’s New in Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Failed Epidural Block
- Journal Scan
Raminder Sehgal MD DA FICA
Ex-Director Professor, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi; Ex-Senior Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India
Anjan Trikha MD FICA
Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India