Principles of engineering graphics, 2nd ed (paper)
Author: GIESECKELanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 126.79 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of GIESECKE
2. Instrumental Drawing.
3. Introduction to CAD.
5. Geometric Constructions.
6. Sketching and Shape Description.
7. Multiview Projection.
8. Using a CAD System.
9. Sectional Views.
10. Auxiliary Views.
12. Manufacturing Processes.
15. Thread, Fasteners, and Springs.
16. Design and Working Drawings.
17. Axonometric Projection.
18. Oblique Projection.
19. Points, Lines, and Planes.
20. Parallelism and Perpendicularity.
21. Intersections and Developments.
22. Line and Plane Tangencies.
23. Graphs and Diagrams.
- emphasizes technical sketching throughout and includes a chapter devoted to sketching that integrates the concept of views with freehand sketching - introducing multiview and pictorial drawing.
- contains the same caliber illustrations and drawings that made Gieseckes Engineering Graphics the undisputed market leader for over twenty years.
- solid coverage of multiview projection, auxiliary views, sectioning, revolutions, and pictorial drawings gives students a sound orientation to the elements of graphic communication.
- integrates computer technology and applications throughout the text. A thorough glossary of CAD/CAM terms and concepts are included in an appendix.
- includes chapters on manufacturing processes, dimensioning, tolerancing, threads and fasteners