Applied weed science
Author: ROSS MerrillLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 81.69 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ROSS Merrill
1. Weeds and Their Importance
2. Why Weeds are Successful
3. The Ecology of Weeds and Invasive Plants
4. The Mechanisms of Plant Invasions
5. The Plant System.
6. The Soil System.
7. Management Methods for Cropland and Invasive Weeds
8. Introduction to Herbicides.
9. Plant-Herbicide Interactions.
10. Soil-Herbicide Interactions.
11. Herbicide Resistance.
12. Herbicide Groups with Significant Foliar Use: Symplastically Translocated Herbicides Showing Delayed Initial Symptoms on New Growth.
13. Herbicide Groups with Significant Foliar Use: Apoplastically Translocated Herbicides Showing Delayed Initial Symptoms on Old Growth.
14. Herbicide Groups with Significant Foliar Use: Non-translocated Herbicides Showing Initial Localized Injury.
15. Herbicide Groups Applied Almost Exclusively to the Soil: Inhibitors of Cell Division in Germinating Seeds and Seedlings.
16. Weed Life Cycles and Management: Plants from Seed, Biennials, and Simple Herbaceous Perennials.
17. Weed Life Cycles and Management: Creeping Herbaceous Perennials.
18. Weed Life Cycles and Management: Woody Perennials.
19. Weed Management in Annual Crops.
20. Weed Management in Perennial Crops and Natural Ecosystems
21. Aquatic Plant Management.
22. Herbicide Formulations and Packaging, Carriers, Spray Additives, and Tank Mixes.
23. Herbicide Application.
Appendix A. Collecting Plants for Identification.
Appendix B. Conversion Factors Useful in Field Work.
Appendix C. Weed Science Journals, Proceedings, and Societies.
These books may interest you
Recent Advances in Weed Management 189.89 €
Fundamentals of Weed Science 72.84 €