Cost benefit analysis : concepts practice
Author: BOARDMAN Anthony E.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 65.08 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of BOARDMAN Anthony E.
1. Introduction to Cost-Benefit Analysis.
2. Conceptual Foundations of Cost-Benefit Analysis
3. Valuing Benefits and Costs When Demand and Supply Curves Are Known.
4. Benefits and Costs in Different Time Periods: The Mechanics of Discounting.
5. The Social Discount Rate.
6. Dealing With Uncertainty: Expected Value and Sensitivity Analysis.
7. Option Price, Option Value, and Quasi-Option Value.
8. Existance Value.
9. Estimating Impacts From Demonstrations.
10. Estimating and Valuing Impacts from Observed Behavior.
11. Contingent Valuation: Using Surveys to Elicit Information About Costs and Benefits.
12. Shadow Prices from Secondary Sources.
13. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis and Cost-Utility Analysis.
14. Distributionally Weighted Cost-Benefit Analysis.
15. How Accurate is CBA?
A Selected Cost-Benefit Analysis Bibliography.