Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip: Includes Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes
Author: Stoller David W.Language: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Stoller David W.
1104 p. · Hardback
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip includes:
- Print Book
- Hours of never-before-released videos of Dr. Stoller’s lecture slides with accompanying narration
- The full text in ebook format with enhanced navigation
- ‘Stoller Notes’ that will provide a deeper dive into the material
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from the book, reader’s notes, and the web
- Cross-linked PubMed pages, references, and more
- Note taking, highlighting, sharing and tabbing tools for easy reference to key content
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip - Print Book with Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes, has complied over 25 years of trailblazing hip research and clinical experience into one comprehensive must-have package. Access this essential knowledge along with the most extensive cadaver MR correlation in the country to hone your skills as an imaging expert. In order to organize this inclusive collection of imaging information from the foremost authority in the subject, a new format consisting of a bulleted text and image-rich layout provides for rapid understanding and easy access.
New Features include:
- One of the most comprehensive collections of color illustrations of orthopaedic pathoanatomy
- The proven Stoller Checklist approach to MR joint interpretation for accurate and reproducible image interpretation
- Key concepts to emphasize and reinforce critical information throughout a chapter
- Detailed and comprehensive figure legends that not only describe an image, but provide information and novel concepts about a disorder.
- 3T and high resolution MR images
- Arthroscopy and surgical correlation
These books may interest you
Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The KneeIncludes Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes 433.88 €