A History of Transplantation Immunology
Author: Brent LeslieLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 116.98 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Brent Leslie
488 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
* Describes landmarks in immunology and places them in historical context
* Beautifully written by one of the founding fathers of the field
* Portrays the surprising history of events in a colorful and readable manner
* Contains biographical sketches of some of the pioneers
* Illustrates the development of key ideas in immunology--tolerance, graft rejection, and transplantation
* Foreword by Ray Owen
A Note on Nomenclature.
Landmarks in Immunology.
The Immunological Basis of Allograft Rejection.
Blood Groups and Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunogenetics: Histocompatibility Antigens--Structure and Function.
Fetally and Neonatally Induced Immunological Tolerance.
Immunoregulation--The Search for the Holy Grail.
Clinical Aspects and Immunosuppression.
Graft-versus-Host Disease and Bone Marrow Transplantation.
The Mammalian Fetus: Natures (Almost) Perfect Allograft.
The Interaction Between Immunology, Transplantation, Surgery, and Other Matters.
These books may interest you
ImmunityThe Evolution of an Idea 70.76 €