A Unified Approach to the Finite Element Method and Error Analysis Procedures
Author: Dow Julian A. T.Language: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Dow Julian A. T.
650 p. · 17.8x25.4 cm · Hardback
Thoroughly class tested with undergraduate and graduate students. A Unified Approach to the Finite Element Method and Error Analysis Procedures is sure to become an essential resource for students as well as practicing engineers and researchers.
* New, simpler element formulation techniques, model-independent results, and error measures
* New polynomial-based methods for identifying critical points
* New procedures for evaluating sheer/strain accuracy
* Accessible to undergraduates, insightful to researchers, and useful to practitioners
* Taylor series (polynomial) based
* Intuitive elemental and point-wise error measures
* Essential background information provided in 12 appendices