Advances in Applied Microbiology
Author: LASKIN Allen I.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 131.23 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of LASKIN Allen I.
300 p. · Hardback
The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome. Impact factor for 2007: 1.821.
* Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
* Reference and guide for scientists and specialists involved in advancements in applied microbiology
Table of Contents (Tentative)
- Zones of Inhibition? The Transfer of Information Relating to Penicillin in Europe during World War II--Gilbert Shama
- Biogenesis of the cell wall and other glycoconjugates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis-- Devinder Kaur, Marcelo E. Guerin, Henrieta škovierová, Patrick J. Brennan and Mary Jackson
3. Variation in form and function: The Helix-turn-Helix regulators of the GntR superfamily-- Paul A Hoskisson & Sébastien Rigali