Advances in Clinical Chemistry
Author: Makowski Gregory S.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 193.44 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Makowski Gregory S.
352 p. · Hardback
This volume of Advances in Clinical Chemistry is an indispensable resource and practical guide for twenty-first century practitioners of clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, pathology, and clinical laboratory sciences in general.
2. Advances in serum protein electrophoresis.
3. Aspirin resistance: A review of diagnostic methodology, mechanisms and clinical utility.
4. Vitreous Fluid Biomarkers.
5. Tumor-associated carbonic anhydrases and their clinical significance.
6. Mitochondrial disease: maintenance of mitochondrial genome and molecular diagnotics.
7. Microfluidic Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) Technology.
8. Pathogenic mechanisms of anti-endothelial cell antibodies (AECA): their prelevance and clinical relevance.