Advances in Computers
Advances in Computers Series, Vol. 74
Coordinator: Zelkowitz MarvinLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre
350 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
The six chapters in this volume can be divided into two general categories. The first three deal with the increasing importance of security in the software we write and provide insights into how to increase that security. The three latter chapters look at software development as a whole and provide guidelines in how best to make certain decisions on a project-level basis.
The book series is a valuable addition to university courses that emphasize the topics under discussion in that particular volume as well as belonging on the bookshelf of industrial practitioners who need to implement many of the technologies that are described.
2. Multimedia and Sensor Security - Anna Haæ
3. Email Spam Filtering - Enrique Puertas Sanz, José María Gómez Hidalgo, and José Carlos Cortizo Pérez
4. The Use of Simulation Techniques for Hybrid Software Cost Estimation and Risk Analysis - Michael Kläs, Adam Trendowicz, Axel Wickenkamp, Jürgen Münch, Nahomi Kikuchi, and Yasushi Ishigai
5. An Environment for Conducting Families of Software Engineering Experiments - Lorin Hochstein, Taiga Nakamura, Forrest Shull, Nico Zazworka, Victor R. Basili, and Marvin V. Zelkowitz
6. Global Software Development: Origins, Practices, and Directions -James J. Cusick, Alpana Prasad, and William M. Tepfenhart