Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics
Author: HAWKES Peter W.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 236.94 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of HAWKES Peter W.
This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
* Contributions from leading international scholars and industry experts
* Discusses hot topic areas and presents current and future research trends
* Invaluable reference and guide for physicists, engineers and mathematicians
2. Language of aberration expansions in charged particle optics
3. Transporting charged particle beams in static fields
4. Transporting charged particles in radiofrequency fields
5. Static magnetic charged particle analyzers
6. Electrostatic energy analyzers
7. Mass analyzers with combined electrostatic and magnetic fields
8. Time-of-flight mass analyzers
9. Radiofrequency mass analyzers