Advances in Inorganic Chemistry
Homogeneous Biomimetic Oxidation Catalysis
Advances in Inorganic Chemistry Series, Vol. 58
Authors: van Eldik Rudi, Reedijk JanLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Advances in Inorganic Chemistry:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of van Eldik Rudi, Reedijk Jan
298 p. · 16.5x24 cm · Hardback
* Includes new information on the important advances in inorganic and bioinorganic chemistry
* Each chapter is fully referenced
* Contains comprehensive reviews written by leading experts in the field
2. Selective conversion of hydrocarbons with H2O2 using biomimetic non-heme iron and manganese oxidation catalysts.
3. DNA oxidation by copper and manganese complexes.
4. Ligand influences in copper-dioxygen complex-formation and substrate oxidations.
5. Biomimetic oxidations by dinuclear and trinuclear copper complexes.
6. Green oxidation of alcohols using biomimetic Cu complexes and Cu enzymes as catalysts.
These books may interest you
Ruthenium oxidation complexes: their uses as homogeneous organic catalysts (Catalysis by metal complexes, Vol. 32)Their... 147.88 €