Advances in Inorganic Chemistry
Homogeneous Biomimetic Oxidation Catalysis
Advances in Inorganic Chemistry Series, Vol. 58
Authors: van Eldik Rudi, Reedijk JanLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Advances in Inorganic Chemistry:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of van Eldik Rudi, Reedijk Jan
298 p. · 16.5x24 cm · Hardback
* Includes new information on the important advances in inorganic and bioinorganic chemistry
* Each chapter is fully referenced
* Contains comprehensive reviews written by leading experts in the field
2. Selective conversion of hydrocarbons with H2O2 using biomimetic non-heme iron and manganese oxidation catalysts.
3. DNA oxidation by copper and manganese complexes.
4. Ligand influences in copper-dioxygen complex-formation and substrate oxidations.
5. Biomimetic oxidations by dinuclear and trinuclear copper complexes.
6. Green oxidation of alcohols using biomimetic Cu complexes and Cu enzymes as catalysts.