Advances in Marine Biology
Author: SOUTHWARD Alan J.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 216.86 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of SOUTHWARD Alan J.
338 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
Advances in Marine Biology was first published in 1963. Now edited by A.J. Southward (Marine Biological Association, UK), P.A. Tyler (Southampton Oceanography Association, UK), C.M. Young (Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution, USA) and L.A. Fuiman (University of Texas, USA), the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics which will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography. Eclectic volumes in the series are supplemented by thematic volumes on such topics as The Biology of Calanoid Copepods.
* AMB first published 1963
* This volume presents a selection of reviews on the biology of lesser-known taxa of the phylum Mollusca, including:
* The mostly diminutive protobranch bivalves
* The slug-like shelled opisthobranchs
* The highly specialized and evolutionarily advanced tusk shells
* The beautiful, priceless, yet frustratingly hard-to-collect slit shells
Fecundity: characteristics and role in life-history strategies of marine invertebrates.
The ecology of Southern Ocean Pack-Ice.
These books may interest you
Marine Managed Areas and Fisheries 171.65 €
Advances in Marine Biology 171.65 €