Anatomy and physiology for health professions (2nd ed )
Authors: ANKNEY Jeff J., COLBERT Bruce J.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 41.68 €
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of ANKNEY Jeff J., COLBERT Bruce J.
552 p. · 21.6x27.6 cm · Paperback
Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals: An Interactive Journey, 2nd edition along with the accompanying Study Success Companion, integrated DVD, and web-site, are written in a manner that will enhance learning of the material versus mass memorization of facts. New features of this edition include:
- Updated Test Your Knowledge exercises that appear within the chapter.
- Expanded end of chapter exercises to enhance critical thinking.
- Updated Amazing Body Facts and Clinical Application boxes with
- the latest re-search and clinical information.
- New animations, games and interactive exercise added to the already
- popular student DVD.
- Enhanced student workbook with visual concept maps and more
- active learning exercises
- New book design makes content easier to locate.
This is a great for any healthcare professional!
Chapter 1 Anatomy & Physiology: Learning the Language 2
What is Anatomy and Physiology?
Putting It All Together 5
The Language 6
Medical Terminology 6