Applied statistical methodsfor business
Author: CARLSONLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 130.07 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of CARLSON
1024 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Hardback
- This books focus is on teaching the statistical procedures for solving applied problems. The authors incorporate a wide range of applications-many from business and economics. Quality and process themes are integrated. Emphasis is placed on the use of statistical programs and the analysis of output. Calculus based material is presented in optional sections.
- Describing the Data.
- Descriptive Relationships.
- Introduction to Probability.
- Discrete Random Variables and Probability Distribution Functions.
- Continuous Random Variables and Probability Density Functions.
- Two Random Variables.
- Sampling and Data Collection.
- Distribution of Sample Statistics.
- Hypothesis Testing.
- Chi Square Tests.
- Analysis of Variance.
- Simple Least - 1 Squares Regression.
- Multiple Regression.
- Multiple Regression Extensions.
- Time Series and Forecasting.
- Quality Assurance.
- Provides an early treatment of data collection exploration, experiments, surveys, bivariate data, and scatterplots.
- Provides extensive coverage of linear combinations of random variables and correlated random variables in the probability chapters.
- Includes 'Does It Make Sense?' sections to provide practical insights from experienced analysts and to point out judgmental elements of problem solving.
These books may interest you
Statistical Quality Control 275.52 €