Auditing today, 6th ed 1997
Author: WOOLFLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 92.73 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of WOOLF
552 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
2. The Approach to Audit Work
3. Internal Control - The Basis of Audit Work.
4. Internal Control - the Techniques of Recording, Assessment and Evaluation.
5. Auditing Procedures - The Underlying Records.
6. The Use of Sampling Techniques for Audit Purposes.
7. Auditing Procedures - The Final Accounts.
8. The Audit Report.
9. Auditors and the Law
10. framework for the Regulation of Auditors.
11. Statute and Case Law Affecting Auditors Liability.
12. The Audit Approach to Computer Systems.
14. Special Classes of Audit.
- Comprehensive and authoritative practical coverage.
- Updated and revised for technical regulatory and statutory developments including related parties, going concern and sampling.
- Cadbury and Greenbury Code updates.
- Documentary examples, new case law illustrations, SAS extracts and further reading suggestions.
- New end-of-chapter assessment material (with selected ouline answers).