AutoCad LT for Windows 95: basics through advanced (paper)
Author: MADSENLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 85.00 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of MADSEN
800 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
- 1. An Introduction to AutoCAD LT.
2. Introduction to Drafting with AutoCAD LT.
3. Drawing Basic Objects.
4. Drawing Display Control.
5. Using Layers, Linetypes, and Colors.
6. Precision Drafting Tools.
7. Editing Your Drawing.
8. Drawing and Editing Polylines and Double Lines.
9. Placing Text on a Drawing.
10. Drawing Patterns and Section Lines.
11. Dimensioning a Drawing.
12. Designing and Using Your Own Symbols.
13. External References and Multiview Drawing Layout.
14. 3-D Drafting with AutoCAD LT.
15. File Management and Data Exchange.
16. Customizing AutoCAD LT.
Appendix A. Installing AutoCAD LT for Windows95.
Appendix B. Drafting Standards.
Appendix C. Standard Support Libraries.
- Contains the detailed use of AutoCAD LT commands combined with reference to related drafting standards.
- Contains screen displays and illustrations correlating the commands and practices.
- Icons placed at each heading to identify the related AutoCAD LT for Windows tool bar item.
- Several learning tools are presented throughout, practice exercises presented in each chapter, tips, helpful hints, and cautions to help the student learn AutoCAD LT in a professional manner, learning Checkpoint verify student progress throughout each chapter, multiple choice tests, matching and identification assist students in mastering the material.
- Correlated drafting projects in several disciplines follow each chapter test series, disciplines include mechanical, architectural/constru