Basic nutrition and diet therapy (8th ed' 97) paper
Author: ROBINSONLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 96.04 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ROBINSON
I. FOOD AND NUTRITION FOUNDATIONS IN HEALTH AND DISEASE.1. Food, Nutrition, and Health.
2. Food Choices.
3. Nutritional Assessment and Dietary Counseling.
4. Transformation of Food and Fluid for Body Needs.
8. Energy Metabolism Physical Fitness.
9. Nutrition and Weight Management.
II. FOOD AND NUTRITION APPLICATIONS THROUGHOUT LIFE.12. Nutrition During Pregnancy and Lactation.
13. Nutrition for Infants, Children, and Teenagers.
14. Nutrition for Young and Middle-Aged Adults.
15. Nutrition for Older Adults.
III. FOOD AND NUTRITION THERAPIES.16. Nutritional Care in the Clinical Setting.
17. Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition.
18. Food, Nutrient, and Medication Interactions.
19. Nutrition in Immunity and Allergic Reactions.
20. Nutrition in Stress, Infections, and Fevers.
21. Nutritional Considerations in Burns, Surgery, and Lung Disease.
22. Nutrition in Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract.
23. Nutrition in Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas.
24. Nutrition in Cardiovascular Diseases.
25. Nutrition in Cancer.
26. Nutrition in Diabetes Mellitus.
27. Nutrition in Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders.
28. Nutrition in Diseases of the Kidney.
29. Nutrition in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infection and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
These books may interest you
Immunology (8th Ed.) 63.32 €